American Standard 3359A.101.020 American Standard 3359A.101.020 Yorkville Vormax Elongated Toilet Bowl Only, White

Printer friendly page

American Standard 3359A.101.020 Yorkville Vormax Elongated Toilet Bowl Only, White

SKU: 787370

$295.78/ea
Requires extra packaging
Save 40% · Retail: $494.00

In Stock and Ready to Ship




Ships From Price Qty
Sacramento California Warehouse
Ships in 1-3 days
$398.76/ea 149
Auburn Alabama Warehouse
Ships in 1-3 days
$773.82/ea 3
Order From Manufacturer
Available to Ship in 6-8 weeks
$295.78/ea

About the American Standard 3359A.101.020

Revolutionary technology is entering into your toilet by adding the American Standard 3359A.101.020 elongated toilet bowl. This toilet bowl fixture, belonging to the Yorkville collection, uses the VorMax flushing system -- a technology that cleans two times better as it only uses 70% to rinse the bowl and the other 30% to start the siphon and remove the waste, making the toilet cleaner and easier to maintain with just a single flush. Also, compared to other types of flushing systems, the Vormax flushing system creates 50% less noise, eliminating the annoying sounds that came from flushing. It also incorporates the CleanCurve Rim to allow water to reach the top of the bowl. Despite all those features, it only uses 1.28 gallons per flush, making it truly a high-efficiency toilet.

Made of Vitreous China construction, this bowl is compatible to use with the American Standard 4385A137 toilet tank and is sold separately. It also includes four color-matched bolt caps for installation and has met all applicable drain line carry requirements.

American Standard continues to deliver their unmatched quality and innovation through the years with their innovative and quality bathroom and kitchen products. Discover more from their wide array of products here at PlumbersStock.com.

Product Details

Product: Toilet Bowl
Product Collection: Yorkville
Color: White
Use: Residential & Commercial
Room: Bathroom
ADA: Yes
Other Info: WaterSense
Manufacturer: American Standard
Mpn # 3359A.101.020
Shipping Dimensions 30.6" x 16.0" x 15.6"
Weight 60.00 lbs.

Product Videos

American Standard VorMax Toilet vs. Kohler Cimarron
American Standard VorMax Toilet vs. Toto Double Cyclone

Product Features

  • High efficiency toilet (1.28 gpf)
  • Uses the Vormax flushing system
  • Meets EPA WaterSense criteria
  • EverClean Antimicrobial Surface included
  • CleanCurve rim eliminates rim area where dirt and build-up hide
  • Meets all applicable drain line carry requirements
  • Includes four color-matched bolt caps
  • Made of vitreous china construction
  • ADA compliant
  • Meets or exceeds ASME/CSA standards

Reviews

Question and Answers

Have a question about this product?

Shopper Award