American Standard 4385A.137.020 American Standard 4385A.137.020 Yorkville Vormax 1.28 GPF Toilet Tank, White

Printer friendly page

American Standard 4385A.137.020 Yorkville Vormax 1.28 GPF Toilet Tank, White

SKU: 787371

$201.76/ea
Requires extra packaging
Save 48% · Retail: $386.00

In Stock and Ready to Ship




Ships From Price Qty
Sacramento California Warehouse
Ships in 1-3 days
$304.83/ea 128
Auburn Alabama Warehouse
Ships in 1-3 days
$605.02/ea 1
Order From Manufacturer
Available to Ship in 6-8 weeks
$201.76/ea

About the American Standard 4385A.137.020

Complete the revolutionary technology that is entering into your toilet with the American Standard 4385A.137.020 Yorkville toilet tank. This tank incorporates the VorMax flushing technology where it cleans better than other types of flushing systems by using 70% of water to rinse the bowl and the other 30% to start the siphon and remove the waste, making the toilet cleaner and easier to maintain with just a single flush. Also, the Vormax flushing system creates 50% less noise, eliminating the annoying sounds that came from flushing. Despite all these features mentioned, it only uses 1.28 gallons per flush, making it truly an efficient addition to your toilet.

Made of Vitreous China construction, this toilet tank is compatible to use with the American Standard 3359A101 elongated bowl and is sold separately. It also includes a chrome trip lever and has met all applicable drain line carry requirements.

American Standard continues to deliver their unmatched quality and innovation through the years with their innovative and quality bathroom and kitchen products. Discover more from their wide array of products here at PlumbersStock.com.


Product Details

Manufacturer: American Standard
Product: Toilet Tank
Product Collection: Yorkville
Color: White
Flush Lever Placement: Left
Flush Valve Type: Gravity Flush
Use: Residential & Commercial
Room: Bathroom
Flow Rate: 1.28 Gallons Per Flush
Mpn # 4385A.137.020
Shipping Dimensions 30.6" x 16.0" x 15.6"
Weight 60.00 lbs.

Product Videos

American Standard VorMax Toilet vs. Toto Double Cyclone
American Standard VorMax Toilet vs. Kohler Cimarron

Product Features

  • High efficiency toilet (1.28 gpf)
  • Uses the Vormax flushing system
  • Meets EPA WaterSense criteria
  • With dual injection flush valves
  • Includes chrome trip lever
  • 50% less noise when flushing
  • Flushes and removes paper seat covers
  • Can be used with American Standard 3359A101 elongated bowl
  • Meets all applicable drain line carry requirements
  • Made of vitreous china construction
  • ADA compliant
  • Meets or exceeds ASME/CSA standards

Reviews

Question and Answers

Have a question about this product?

Shopper Award