About Sink Hole Covers
Here at PlumbersStock, we have a nice selection of sink hole covers so that you can stop up your kitchen sink. No matter what you need, we have a huge selection of discount discount sink parts. Get the best deals on trusted brands (Jones Stephens, Brizo).
There are many uses for sink hole covers; here are just a few of them:
- Strainers: If you have a two sink set up—one with a garbage disposal unit and the other without—you need to stop the sink without the disposal from accepting material that is too big for it. This is where strainer sink hole covers come in.
- Filling Your Sink Basin: Another type of sink hole cover is the disposal flange used to fill a sink. Use these if you ever need to utilize the sink’s basin properties, or if you simply want to do some extra cleaning.
- Covering Extra Holes: Many sinks come with extra holes for faucets, handles, or other relics of past installations. Even though you technically could live with that hole, as it’s not really doing anything, many do not like the exposed, unfinished look these faucet holes cause, and thus purchase sink hole covers to deal with said problem. This is the primary use of the solid sink hole covers we provide.
Choosing Your Sink Hole Cover
Overall, hole covers are pretty rudimentary—thus, you don’t need to worry too much about variance in quality. However, brands are brands, and many products are going to be slightly better or worse than others; thus, keep these things in mind:
- Brand Loyalty: If you like a brand, we suggest you stick with it. Many sink and faucet brands make hole covers that fit best with the products they make, which may or may not make a difference. Regardless, you may find the quality and even the color matching (if you are looking to keep with a design scheme) to be much more to your liking if you stay within the brand your sink happens to be.
- Color: Though many are perfectly okay with choosing a black or plastic sink hole cover (normally in order to save money or cut down on the thought taken to choose their product) color can be an important quality to remember when picking your cover. Try your best to find a color that fits with your design scheme or matches the color of your sink.
- Price: Kitchen sink hole covers really shouldn’t be that expensive, so do your best to only choose a product that doesn’t break the bank. Remember; they are basically just hunks of metal or plastic. Don’t let anyone rip you off!
Shop for Discount Sink Hole Covers Online
At the end of the day, if you’re looking for quality hole covers for your sink or plumbing application, we have everything you need. Call today for more information and help updating your kitchen.