About Specialty Hand Tools
Certain applications can require a wide range of specialty tools in order to get the job done. From PEX crimpers to tin snips, from hand seamers to digital meters, there are hundreds and hundreds of quality tools that will help you get the job done right.
PlumbersStock has the best tools online from brands you know and love, and that includes these specialty hand tools:
We have TurboTorch, Ridgid, Rothenberger, Greenlee, and Malco. These durable hand tools are sure to offer you a trustworthy tool to perform the needed task. On top of all that, our wholesale prices cannot be beat!
Types of Specialty Tools
Tin snips: These were created to cut through thin layers of metal such as tin and aluminum. They are available in left or right-handed options, depending on what you need. They make working with sheet metal such as the ductwork in your home or business ventilation system, a breeze.
- Blade Crimpers: These are used to crimp the end of wire or metal object to help guide them in the direction that it is needs to go.
- Laser Distance Meters: Generally used by electricians, these are designed to measure distances up to 100 meters at the touch of a button. They use a laser to measure the distance. All you have to do is point to the item you are measuring the distance from and click the button and the results are instantly displayed on the screen. They are especially useful when it comes to measuring vertical distances.
- Folding Tools: Created to provide an easy way for folding sheet metal, the folding tool provides a straight edge with a crease in the sheet metal making a clean cut corner.
- Digital Multimeters: Also commonly used by electricians, the multimeter measures a combination of different measurements and combines them into one measurement. Some of the more common measurements that are measured by this tool are voltage, current, and resistance. These tools are designed to fit in the palm of your hand for easy use.
- Drum Drain Machines: The Plumbers favorite tool, the drum machine makes snaking and cleaning out drains simple and effortless. They can often be purchased with an auto-feed feature to make the job even easier to dispatch the cable from the machine and pull it back in with ease.
- Flaring Tools: A flaring tool is a tool that is used to bring a piece of pipe or tube to a cone or point at the end so that it will work with a flare fitting. They are available in many different sizes.
- Sprinkler Nozzle Adjustment Tools: These tools are designed to adjust sprinkler heads so they can spray the distance and direction needed. To adjust distance they are connected to the sprinkler head from the top with a key-like feature that clicks into the head. The direction is adjusted by placing the U-shaped part around the head of the sprinkler and adjusting it to the desired direction.
- Threading Machines: A threading machine allows you to thread the ends of metal pipes for the perfect fit.
Buy Specialty Hand Tools Online
Specialty tools come in all different varieties and depending on your profession, you may need a specific type of tool. Whether you are a Plumber, Electrician, Roofer, or Do-it-yourselfer, you can find what you are looking for at PlumbersStock. Please contact our professionals for more information on specialty tools if you have any questions about finding the right product.
We have tons of tool solutions! If you can't find what you need, please contact us.